Check out Phil’s new training! In addition to completely retooling his training by using a new software platform, Phil also has an incredible opportunity for attendees of his trainings….the ability to interview and interact live with a convicted serial killer and a school shooter. If you’ve always wanted to ask a question directly to a killer, this is your opportunity. Phil also spends numerous hours a week adding new research to modify his training so his attendees have the most current information available. Don’t miss Phil’s training, “Profiling Teen Killers, School Shooters, Mass Murderers and Serial Killers! If you want to book Phil for a training with your organization, simply email BookPhilChalmers@gmail.com or check his tour schedule at PhilChalmers.com and click on “Tour”. An updated Media Kit is linked to the bottom of Phil’s website for course objectives and goals, a sample daily schedule, press photos and requirements for hosting a training. Phil is currently taking bookings for this fall, spring of 2020, and 2020 conferences. If you want to book Phil for a training with your organization, email BookPhilChalmers@gmail.com.
9 Risky Apps You Need to Monitor on Your Child’s Smartphone (or Eliminate From)
1. Snapchat-Hugely popular among middle and high school kids, sexting and cyber bullying is rampant with users. Equally as dangerous is the GPS location feature many young users leave enabled and increase their risk of being located by someone with bad intentions.
2. Chatous-A messaging app that randomly matches users with others from all over the world. It also allows users to send disappearing messages. There have been numerous reports of lewd photos and videos from other chatters.
3. Kik Messenger-Lets the installer create their own online network and enable them to have a connection with multiple contacts in just one click. You cannot authenticate the other user’s identity through Kik. This can lead to the possibilities of kids getting entrapped into the world of online hunters.
4. Ask.fm-Website exclusive for Questions & Answers. Kids are attracted to it because it lets them answer questions or ask questions anonymously. This app has been linked to many cyber bullying cases and suicides.
5. Blendr-An internet dating app that enables clients to message, trade pics and recordings, and rate the “hotness” of users, in view of the user’s GPS area. This creates an issue for kids who are basing their character and confidence on the input they get from their friends. There is no age confirmation for this app, although it’s designed for adults. So, kids can conceivably trade their photos, recordings, and GPS location with adults. Also known as the “gay Tinder.”
6. GroupMe-A discussion app that once again puts kids in groups that may not be age appropriate and links them unknowingly with adults who could possibly have bad intentions.
7. Omegle-Another app not meant for children or teens, that comes without having to get registered for the app. All that is required to get started is to connect to Facebook and search for a chat partner. Chat participants are recognized as “you” and “stranger”. Sex predators and pedophiles are prevalent on this app.
8. Ifunny-An app that is rated for age 17 and over. This app helps in designing and sharing comic strips using personal pictures while adding captions into it. Many of these “strips” are later shared in public forums with pictures of kids who unknowingly give strangers their photos and innocently let others “caption” them.
9. Whisper-Another meet and greet app which allows users to post anonymously. When a user posts anything anonymously, it ultimately showcases the user’s location. It can be seen by all people who are at your nearby location.
Make sure to have a device monitoring software to keep protective boundaries around your kids. In addition, create a screen-free environment in your child’s room by charging your child’s devices in your bedroom to give them a chance to disconnect and rest without interruption.
New Inappropriate Music Video from Cardi B
Hugely popular pop artist, Cardi B, recently released her new video, Press. This video showcases multiple sex partners, murder, nudity and drowning. Protect your children by knowing what media they are consuming.
We had to ultimately and unfortunately change the publishing company of Phi’s new book, The Teen Killer Whisperer, just two short weeks ago. We are securing a new company to get this book to print. Thank you so much to those of you who have already ordered your copy and are patiently waiting to receive it. We should have the book within a couple of months and fulfill the existing orders, as well as have copies available at Phil’s live trainings.